Welcome to the Sleep Disorders Service of New York
Sleep Better • Feel Better
A startling 40 million Americans suffer from some form of sleep disorder. Sleep problems can lead to sleep deprivation, which is an unhealthy, dangerous and costly problem resulting in significant health issues and compromised quality of life.
The following are some of the common everyday observations that are examples of sleep disorders:
- The individual who snores so loudly that they disturb the sleep of others
- The person who stops breathing frequently during the night
- The baby who stops breathing and has to be rushed to the emergency room
- The people who fall asleep on short drives or in social situations, or who have difficulty staying awake at work or school
- The people who have difficulty sleeping night after night and lose hope that sleep will be normal again.
The center for Sleep Disorders Services of New York is a state-of-the art facility that is designed to meet our important goal of providing the highest standard of medical care in a comfortable environment for the patients. The sleep clinic can provide all neccessary diagnosis and medical care for all sleep problems such as insomnia, sleeplessness, snoring, parasomnia, PLMD, restless leg syndrome etc. The sleep center is the only fully accredited sleep clinic in Queens, NY.